BUILDING HYPER CONVERGED INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SAP
A leading textile solutions provider, which produces a range of textile products that extends from yarns to fabrics for home furnishing wanted to have a scalable, agile and robust solution on SAP-S/4 HANA hardware, which could ensure business continuity, performance, and scalability. Sara implemented a state-of-the-art solution built on DELL HANA servers, SAN storage, networking and backup solution and SUSE operating system for SAP Backbone for giving stability and high availability.
IMPROVED OEE ON THE SHOP FLOOR
Our solution addresses the prevention of frequent machine breakdowns, monitors the productivity and key operational parameters of machinery, and analyzes availability and utilization through integration with existing OT systems or retrofitting sensors for real-time data capture. The IoT platform analyses the data to provide insight into Connected Operations with end-to-end visibility across the shop floor, driving productivity, transparency, and people safety.
Track and Trace of Pallets in a shop floor
IT-OT Integration in manufacturing plant
Building Hyper Converged IT Infrastructure for a leading Textile Manufacturing Company
About the Client
- How to have a scalable, agile and robust solution on S4H hardware.
- Ensure business performance with right design and sizing scalability of business, applications
How we helped
- Stable design for optimum performance, scalability and cost effectiveness
- Long warranty of the equipment for reduced TCO
- State of the art solution of IT system and business high availability
- End to end solution built on DELL HANA servers, SAN storage, networking and backup solution.
- SUSE operating system for SAP Backbone for giving stability and high availability.
- High database, user high availability for maximum uptime. Automation to ensure minimum manual intervention.
- Sara award winning project management and project delivery backed by support services for enhanced customer experience for 7 years
- Low TCO for 7 years
- The project delivery and post project services helped customer to concentrate on the implementation and business
- The solution helped the customer to cater to current and long term goals and performance
- During the implementation phase, business came with additional requirements like warehousing for which the correct infra design helped Biba to scale the applications without additional or change of infrastructure
- The system backup solution helped in ensuring the second copy in case of disaster. Also the anti-malware solution build into the backup solution ensure high security against cyber attacks